Princeton, New Jersey
13 days ago
Full Time with Benefits
Job Id: 8831
Are you looking for an opportunity to advance your career in the Biotechnology Industry? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including, medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid vacation, paid holidays, and paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
We are looking for a Senior Scientist for our client in the Biotechnology Industry. In this position the ideal candidate will lead all polymer bead development and characterization as well as all other job duties as required of a Senior Scientist.
- Manage the synthesis and design of polymers.
- Record and analyze experimental results.
- Must be able to play a role in project planning.
- Must be able to perform benchtop polymer synthesis.
- Must be able to utilize polymer chemical techniques.
- Must be able to utilize chromatography methods.
- Must be able to document and present technical reports.
- Must be able to maintain laboratory and lab equipment.
- Must have PhD in Chemistry with a concentration in Polymer Chemistry.
- Must have minimum 1-4 years’ experience
- Must have hands on synthesis and characterization of polymers experience.
- Must have knowledge of radical chain growth polymerization.
- Much have analytical method knowledge.
- Must be able to multitask.
- Must be motivated and organized.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid Vacation
Ask for: Taylor
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.