16 days ago
13 May 00:00
Senior Software Engineer
Job Id: 6260
Are you looking to make a career change to a professional and fast-growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Create and implement solutions, based on a set of standards, patterns and processes which establish consistency across the enterprise data, reduce risk, and promote efficiencies in support of the organization’s goals and objectives.
- Migrating Oracle DB tables, PL/SQL Stored Procedures, Informatica ETL to AWS cloud native solution.
- Conduct Data analysis, Data lineage, Mapping legacy data to Cloud migrated data and QA Data Validation.
- Develop AWS Cloud solutions and continuous delivery frameworks that improve the ability of the CB IT delivery teams to efficiently deliver solutions with quality.
- Create complex code, building infrastructure as code, work with immutable “cloud” based environments, and build the supporting automated toolsets to test and deploy the systems they develop.
- Develop and implement a set of quality criteria and the associated validation method to ensure that any deliverable meets the expected quality levels of our customers.
- Utilize metrics to establish feasibility of new initiatives and develop plans, including budget, sequencing and time frames.
- Evaluate their own and the team’s work processes and implements improvements
- Create design specifications, unit testing, and preparing technical documentation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or MIS.
- 5-7 years of experience in software systems, programming, database development, and infrastructure development and administration
- 2-4 years of demonstrated experience with AWS cloud supported programming languages like Java, or Python development.
- 2-4 years of working knowledge of AWS Lambda, SNS/SQS, S3, KMS, IAM, CloudWatch, EC2, RDS and DynamoDB, AWS CLI, Cloud 9, EMR SPARK, Glue, Athena, Lake Formation
- Proficiency with CI/CD toolsets such as: CloudFormation, BitBucket
- Hands on with AWS Serverless architecture, Relational database management systems and data integration tools as well as distributed architectural design patterns
- Strong experience with Agile Scrum is preferred
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid Time Off
Ask for: Pooja Nirkhe
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.