7 months ago
21 Jan 00:00
Senior Structural Engineer
Job Id: 5305
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing and stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, and vision insurance. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Oversee a team and assist with structural designing for new bridges
- Oversee that bridge replacements and structural rehabilitation projects are completed fully mirroring the structural designs that are in place
- Oversee that projects are following all guidelines and safety requirements
- Ensure that projects are completed on time and if any issue arises direct the project back on track
- Provide collections of data and analysis for bridge concepts, preliminary and final design bridge projects
- Create and prepare drawings reflecting the design and structural calculations
- Oversee cost estimating and budgets
- Collaborate and aid project engineers and project managers
- Build and maintain relationships with clients and other consultants
- Report to the Structures Department Manager
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 10-15+ years of designing bridge superstructures, substructures, culverts, retaining walls, and sign structures experience
- AASHTO, NJDOT, NJ Turnpike Authority, NYCDOT, PANYNJ and NYSDOT experience
- AutoCAD, MicroStation, CSI-Bridge, STAAD, SAP2000, and or other related software experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- PE License
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for Rachel Teehan
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.
What is the highest degree you hold?
Do you have experience with AutoCAD, MicroStation, and or other related software?
How many years of bridge designing do you have?
Are you familiar with AASHTO, NJDOT, NYCDOT, PANYNJ and NYSDOT?
Why are you seeking a new opportunity?
What salary are you seeking?
What skills do you possess that will help you succeed within this position?