St. Augustine, Florida
about 1 month ago
12 Jul 00:00
Senior Structural Engineer
Engineering Role in Structural Solutions within the Industrial Industry
St. Augustine, FL
Job Id: 6878
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapid growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, stock options, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
Senior Structural Engineer is responsible for managing all of the structural engineering functions within the organization.
- Handling all architectural projects within the organization
- Drive quality in to all we do to ensure customer satisfaction and prevent repeat issues
- Managing electrical manufacturing materials within the department
- Proven project management, time management and leadership skills as well as problem solving and decision-making skills
- Define and recommend goals and objectives in each area of the operation
- Bachelor’s degree in Structuring Engineering
- 7 years of structural engineering experience within the construction industry
- MUST have hands-on design experience of composite steel and wood building functions
- Registered as a Structural Engineer
- Highly skilled in RAM elements and ACAD software
Ask for Jeremy
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.