Orange Park, Florida
about 1 year ago
Senior Structural Engineer
Orange Park, FL
Job Id: 7366
Are you looking to make a career change to a professional and fast-growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Offer leadership to the Department of Structural Engineering
- Manage multi-discipline engineering teams, serving as the client’s main point of contact
- Oversee structural engineering projects
- Uphold and foster relationships with clients
- Master’s or Bachelor of Science in Structural Engineering
- 8-10 years of experience
- NCEES License Preferred
- Revit experience is a plus with ACAD, RAM SS, RAM Elements, RAM ConcePT, Enercalc.
- Ability to obtain Structural Engineer License in the state of Florida
- Hands on in the design structural systems for various types of projects including commercial, industrial, institutional, healthcare and residential construction
- Familiar with composite steel, concrete, tilt-up, masonry, and wood buildings
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Pooja Nirkhe
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.