about 1 month ago
17 May 00:00
Senior Systems & Security Engineer
Job Id: 6289
Are you looking to make a career change to a professional and fast-growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible to support the design, implementation, deployment, operations and maintenance for systems and applications.
- Responsible to recommend changes to improve operational procedures, processes and security.
- Responsible to assist in transition of on-premise infrastructure on cloud and identify SaaS opportunities for current technologies and applications.
- Responsible to test strengths and vulnerabilities of existing and new technologies and conduct risk analysis to advice management.
- Responsible to troubleshoot and resolve complex incidents through ticket system.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- At-least 7 years of experience in Information technology (IT), system administration, networking, security or System Support.
- Experience working in a financial services industry.
- Experience with pen testing, security scanning, threat modelling and incident management.
- MCSE, Network+, Security+, ITIL certifications preferred.
- Experience with network technologies such as DNS, DHCP, LAN and Ethernet.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Pooja Nirkhe
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.