2 months ago
05 Jan 00:00
Senior Test Technician
Morro Bay, California
Job Id: 5153
Are you looking to make a career change to rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K etc. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Carry out set-up, alignment, testing and troubleshooting related to testing.
- Troubleshoot electro-mechanical assemblies to the component level.
- Develop and document test processes for electronic equipment.
- Perform electronic repair and maintenance on fixtures.
- Design and document minor electronics and cable assemblies.
- Utilize various electronic test equipment, such as meters, oscilloscopes and power supplies.
- Train and guide others.
- Associate’s Degree in Electronics, or military technical school.
- 3-5 years of experience as an Electronics/Test Technician?
- Sound electrical and mathematical background
- Hands on with MRP/ERP system, test report generation
- Mechanically inclined as well as skilled with the use of hand tools
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid PTO
Ask for: Pooja Nirkhe
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.
Do you have an Associate’s Degree?
How many years of Test Technician experience do you have?
Are you proficient using ERP/MRP system?
Have you ever been convicted of a felony or misdemeanor?
Are you authorized to work lawfully in the United States?
What qualifications do you have that will make you successful in this position?
Why are you looking for a new position?