about 1 month ago
Senior Warehouse Manager
Job Id: 11890
Are you looking to make a career change for an essential and rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible for supervising and coordinating unloading of inbound shipments, picking, and staging of product, and picking and staging of outbound shipments.
- Responsible for daily warehouse meetings to communicate on work status to management and other departments, receives production reports and helps develop solutions to production issues.
- Review materials and finished products to ensure conformance to established standards.
- Hire, train, and evaluate employees to work productively.
- Perform employee training in equipment operations.
- Resolve worker problems, complaints, or grievances.
- Suggest and implement measures to motivate employees and to improve warehouse methods, equipment performance, product quality, or efficiency.
- Responsible for maintaining a food safe and sanitary environment at all times.
- Complete and comply with the Master Sanitation Schedule (MSS), Daily Routine List (DRL), HACCP procedures, Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), Integrated Pest Management (IPM) Compliance.
- A Bachelor’s Degree required, Masters in Business Administration preferred, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have 5 plus years of shipping, receiving, inventory management, operations management, and supervisory experience.
- Computer experience, including Microsoft Excel and Word and the ability to learn in house systems.
- Experienced with SQF, 5S, 3PL, and knowledgeable with ISO-22000.
- Able to analyze information and utilize time management.
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment and learn quickly.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Andy Bates
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.