Cranbury, New Jersey
3 months ago
05 Aug 00:00
Join our client’s team as a Service Coordinator! This position is full time, contract to permanent. This job offers benefits including paid time off (PTO) and medical.
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints
- Generate work orders and reports
- Assist in inventory reconciliation
- Preparation of client reports
- Provide information about the products and services
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An Associate degree is desirable.
- One - two years’ work experience within an office environment.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Customer Service Skills
- Detail Oriented
- Microsoft Office Skills with a strong working knowledge of Excel, and Word
- This job offers benefits including paid time off (PTO) and medical.
Ask for Karen Manteneri or Nilam Patel
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.