10 days ago
Job Id: 12937
Are you looking to make a career change to a cutting-edge company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus excellent benefits package including medical, dental, and vision insurance. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Perform Shop repairs and maintenance with little supervision.
- Evaluate and Diagnose problems with provided equipment.
- Make repairs using guidelines in accordance with established flat rates.
- Plan and direct methods and sequence of performing assigned repairs.
- Follow safety policies and procedures and model safe work habits.
- Organize, clean, and maintain a safe work area.
- Contribute to departmental and product line goals.
- Complete required paperwork efficiently and timely.
- Keep shop equipment in good working condition.
- Professional attitude with customers, managers, and colleagues.
- Perform other assignments as requested by manager.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2 Years of Diagnosing experience
- 2 years of repairing construction equipment experience.
- Ability to read complex, electrical, and hydraulic schematics.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Tytianna Smith
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.