about 2 months ago
Set Up Technician
Job Id: 10474
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including career advancement opportunities. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Execute mold setups and changeovers according to production schedule.
- Responsible for the cleaning, assembly and testing of nozzles for proper working setting.
- Quality checks on containers according to specifications
- Good communications skills and customer service
- Must be able to use hand and power tools with safety standards.
- Attend training sessions for improving technical knowledge and performance.
- Plastic industry experience is a plus.
- General equipment and building maintenance.
- Maintain work area and equipment clean.
- Keep machines, hardware and tools by cleaning, greasing up, lubing as well as oiling to guarantee ideal working request.
- Support the trouble-shooting demands and mold performance problems with repairs
- Go-getter, excellent at time management, work independently and follow standards for safety and conduct.
- High School Diploma/GED and/or related experience
- Team Player
- Open to flexible work schedule.
- Must be able to stand, walk, bend for long hours and good hearing and vision
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Equal Opportunity Employer
- 12-hour night shift (7pm – 7am)
Ask for: Minal Amnaji
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.