8 days ago
14 May 00:00
Sewing Production Line Supervisor
Job Id: 6281
Are you looking to make a career change to rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and 401K. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible for the sewing quality of every operator in sew line for every operation.
- Directly supervise and coordinate the activities of production and operating workers, such as inspectors, precision workers, machine setters and operators, assemblers, fabricators, and plant and system operators.
- Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in operating sewing machines to assemble articles, such as curtains and drapes, fabric camping equipment, and stuffed toy shells: Examines articles to ensure adherence to quality standards.
- Trains workers by demonstrating work methods and machine operation.
- 2+ years of Sewing Manufacturing experience.
- Bilingual in Spanish speaking required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Medical Insurance.
- Dental Insurance.
- Vision Insurance.
- Direct Hire.
- Paid PTO.
Ask for: Tasha Harper
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.