11 days ago
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, 401K, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible to drive innovation by monitoring and implementing emerging O365 technologies and features for opportunities to advance O365 adoption and strategies.
- Responsible to serve as the IT subject matter expert (SME) for all supported O365 tools
- Responsible to drive adoption of O365 services by working with business users to understand their business problems. Showing the O365 integration into that business problem/processes that drives efficiency and productivity and solves the issue.
- Responsible to administer and support Office 365 and Azure Active Directory
- Responsible to maintain a highly secure Office 365 system through proper configuration and system access monitoring
- Responsible to participate in the Cybersecurity Team which is responsible for monitoring security and responding to security incidents.
- Responsible to lead Mail and Office 365 migration tasks associated with acquisitions and divestitures
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Information Systems Management, or related field.
- Demonstrated knowledge in Office 365 Administration.
- Microsoft Certification in relevant areas
- Power Platform, PowerBI, and Active Directory experience a plus.
- Strong PowerShell experience
- Ability to assess and solve complex problems with many variables.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret business needs and translate them into technical solutions
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills
- Upto: 10% travel
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Relocation Assistance
Job ID: 12934
Ask for: Aarti Manchanda
email@example.comAjulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.