about 1 month ago
Sheet Metal Helper
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing company.This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Support the mechanic, foremen, and superintendent to complete the project in a timely manner.
- Provide the best quality and productive work without constant reminder.
- Communicate with management, superintendent and customers.
- Willingness to learn code requirements
- General construction clean up
- Assist in material distribution including Loading and unloading building materials to be used
- Maintain a safe and secure work environment and attend safety meetings
- Operate or tend equipment and machines used
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent.
- Or Must have at least two years’ experience in the industry
- Familiar with sheet metal schematics, blueprints and manuals
- Familiar with sheet metal equipment and hand tools
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Contract to Hire
Ask for: Kevin Parker
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.