about 2 months ago
Day and Night Shift
Job Id: 11599
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing, stable and essential company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance and Paid Time Off. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Act as a deputy to Shift Supervisor.
- Supervise and manage shift requirement throughout the entire shift duration as per the instruction of the shift supervisor, manager and others.
- Make sure all employees adhere to safety, quality and customer requirements.
- Inform the floor supervisor or production manager if any safety or quality issues are there.
- Clean as you go.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs and be mobile for almost entire shift duration.
- Multiple project and time and schedule management.
- Adhere to all safety and company policies of the facility.
- Proper documentation and report submissions in a timely manner.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- At least 1 year of experience in a similar lead role in a manufacturing and/or production environment.
- Effective computer skills in MS OFFICE and Google suite.
- Project Management and Time Management skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Willing to work in rotational and night shift.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Trisha Moitra
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.