San Marcos, Texas
26 days ago
07 Sep 00:00
3rd Shift: Sun-Fri, 11pm-7:30am
San Marcos, TX
Job Id: 7435
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, 401K, PTO, paid lunch breaks. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible to supervise plastic production floor is efficient and profitable.
- Responsible to make sure that the customer’s delivery requirements are met during the assigned shift.
- Responsible for resource planning and scheduling.
- Responsible to make sure parts are produced to established and controlled processes.
- Responsible for hiring, training and management of work force.
- Responsible to ensure safety and housekeeping on the production area.
- Responsible to improve internal and external reject rates, efficiency, and utilization level.
- Responsible to ensure production goals are met.
- At-least 5 years of experience in plastic injection molding supervision.
- Ability to troubleshoot technical problems when they arise.
- High School Diploma.
- Experience in making plastic components.
- Ability to frequently bend, stoop, walk and stand.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Relocation Assistance
Ask for: Aarti Manchanda
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.