23 days ago
11 Jun 00:00
Ship Integration Engineer
Job Id: 6598
Are you looking to make a career change with a leading systems integration company? A systems engineering company is seeking an experienced Ship Integration Engineer near their Annapolis, MD location. This leadership position offers a competitive comprehensive & personal plan package for the right individual.
Must be knowledgeable of military environment. Create concepts of operation and system architecture for Unmanned Naval Vessels for existing or novel commercial, industrial, or military mission requirements.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Design systems to apply autonomous and remotely piloted capabilities within existing naval operation regulations, communication standards, and marine environments.
- Perform, or review, naval craft performance calculations.
- Develop technical and cost proposal responses for must-win programs.
- Interface constantly with internal and external customers and suppliers.
- Prepare and present engineering work products to internal review teams and external customers at program milestone reviews and as deliverable reports.
- Support full life cycle of engineering development activities.
- 10 years of experience in Ship Integration efforts
- Conduct field tests supporting ship integration o Shipyard or Laboratory testing supporting the integration of multiple weapons systems into a Navy ship.
- Program office management of a DoD acquisition involving ship integration of multiple weapons systems
- Field tests supporting ship integration o Shipyard or Laboratory testing supporting the integration of multiple weapons systems into a Navy ship.
- Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s preferred
- Bonus Options
- 100% Medical insurance paid by company
- Comprehensive Retirement & Pension Plan
- Stock Options, flexible spending account, employee discounts
- Employee discounts
Ask for Michele
Ajulia Executive Search is an Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.