8 months ago
21 Oct 00:00
1st Shift (6:00am-2:30pm)
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing, stable, professional company?
This is a full time, contract to hire position. After hire, this position offers an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance and 401k. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Use of RF scanner gun to create and hand pick orders.
- Confirm and record the receipt of shipments.
- Daily preparation and scheduling of Fed Ex, UPS, and LTL shipments in a timely manner.
- Prepare documents, such as work orders, bills of lading, or shipping orders, to route materials.
- Verify label of each package to determine where it will be staged
- Stage and load oversized packages to correct area
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1 year of warehouse or manufacturing experience.
- Must pass drug test and background screening.
- Ability to stand for entire shift.
- Must have knowledge of shipping systems (UPS, FedEx).
- Medical Insurance.
- Dental Insurance.
- Vision Insurance.
- Paid PTO.
- Overtime available.
Ask for: Peggy Chang
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.
- How many years of shipping experience do you have?
- Do you have a High School Diploma?
- This job requires some lifting? If yes, are you able to lift 30 lbs.?
- Are you willing to stand for longer periods of time?
- Have you worked with Fed-Ex/UPS? If yes, how many years?
- Are you available to interview/start right away?