8 days ago
Are you looking to make a career change to a cutting-edge company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus excellent benefits package including medical, dental, and vision insurance. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Assembles specified number of forms, manuals, or circulars for each address for distribution tables or instructions.
- Ability to run PSG batch.
- Ability to perform inventory transactions for shipments.
- Provide shipping quotes when applicable.
- Moving material and maintain certification.
- Forwards packages by mail, messenger, delivery carrier, or through message center as trained.
- Stamps, types, or writes addresses on all required packaged materials.
- Perform and participate to completion of the yearly Physical Inventory.
- Must be able to operate a forklift or electrically powered devices needed for moving material and maintain certification.
- Process all RTV shipments.
- Able to wrap, tie, and place material in envelopes, boxes, or other containers such as building crates.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2 years shipping warehouse experience.
- Knowledge of mechanical parts
- Moderate computer experience
- The employee is frequently required to walk.
- The employee must be able to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Specific vision ability required by this job includes close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
Ability to read English instructions.
Ask for: Tytianna Smith
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.