13 days ago
Shipping and Receiving Coordinator
Job Id: 12958
Are you looking to make a career change to a cutting edge, fortune 500, rapidly growing, stable, professional, company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, stock options, paid PTO, tuition reimbursement, tuition assistance, etc. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Shipping and receiving products based on instructions from our ERP (Enterprise Requirement Planning) system.
- Package and label assembled product after final inspection per instructions
- Issue and move blanks to manufacturing per job package
- Issue parts to assembly kits. Review kit shortage frequently. Move completed kits to the assembly area.
- Receive RGA (Returned Goods Authorization) and store as appropriate
- Receive material into our ERP system and move items to appropriate storage location or area
- Operate and maintain fork lift truck to include recharging the battery and adding water every Friday afternoon
- Operate and maintain forklift truck to include recharging the battery
- Communicate with personnel throughout the organization to resolve various special shipping instructions.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 3+ Years in a shipping/receiving environment
- MRP or ERP experience helpful
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Life Insurance
- Short Term and Long-Term Disability
- Profit-Sharing Bonus Plan
- Earned Sick Leave
- Direct Hire
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
Ask for: Kawleen Sabharwal
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.