17 days ago
M-F- 8am to 4:pm
Are you looking to make a career change to work for a dynamic company? This opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical and dental insurance. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
? Responsible for preparing and loading all outgoing shipments.
- Responsible for unloading incoming shipments
- Ensure all outgoing shipments are accurate with no defects
- Assemble boxes or cartons to for shipping items
- Insert and wrap items for shipment appropriately
- Pick, pack, wrap products in boxes and or containers prior to shipping
- Support other departments as needed, inventory control, forklift driver and supervisor
- Communicate any personnel issues to the shipping supervisor.
- Ensure all safety guidelines are being followed to prevent incidents.
? Perform other duties as required and assigned by Management
? High school diploma or equivalent is Required
- Prior experience in a shipping or warehouse environment with strong attention to detail required
- Prior experience operating Lift truck (forklift)
- Ability daily to lift and /or move up to 50 pounds.
? Ability to walk, stand, stoop, kneel and crouch
- Medical/ Dental
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Jayme Faulkner
Ajulia Email: email@example.com
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.