about 1 month ago
Shipping Attendant Lead
Job Id: 11167
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing and innovative company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance and Paid Time Off. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Coordination of shipping and receiving.
- Load and unload trucks.
- Support in inventory of products.
- Assemble packaging containers.
- Document inbound and outbound details.
- Work on documentation related to shipping.
- Pickup, packing and shipping of orders as required.
- Ability to be mobile for almost entire shift duration.
- Should be team player and ready to do tasks as assigned.
- Adhere to all safety procedure and company policies of the facility.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to read, write and understand instructions and complete documentation work.
- Industry experience in systematic shipping and receiving.
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs and be mobile.
- Forklift experience is required.
- Prior experience of working in warehouse environment.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Temp to Hire
Ask for: Trisha Moitra
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.