South Plainfield, NJ
Are you looking to make a career change to a professional company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, and vision benefits. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Manages the shipment of materials, products, and supplies.
- Participates and communicates with customer service representatives, logistics technicians, service providers, and others involved with the shipment of products.
- Maintains a positive attitude when engaging with vendors and drivers.
- Traces, tracks, and updates the status of shipping going out.
- Maintains accurate log sheets of daily activity, scanned inventory, and accurate counting.
- Maintains a member-ready neat and clean area.
- High School Diploma or GED Required
- 6 months of experience in logistics, retail, or customer service.
- Forklift Certification within 90 days of job entry date.
- Radio Frequency equipment familiarity is preferred.
- Pulling, loading, and packing.
- Sorting and scanning outgoing items.
- Time organization and strong sense of urgency.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Contract to Hire
- Paid time off
Ask for: Ashton Cruey
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.