Kinnelon, New Jersey
16 days ago
Job Id: 9934
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable, professional,) company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, stock options, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Manages the shipment of all products, materials, and supplies.
- Collaborates and communicates with logistics technicians, customer service representatives, service providers, and others involved in the shipment of products.
- Tracks, traces, and updates the status of outgoing shipments.
- Maintains a clean, neat, and member-ready area.
- Maintains an accurate log sheet of daily moves, scanning inventory, and counting accurately.
- Engages with vendors and drivers with a positive attitude.
- Provides additional backup support for shipping and receiving departments.
- High School diploma (or GED) or equivalent related job experience.
- 2-3 years of experience in the same field
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Contact to hire position
- Holiday Pay, Life Insurance and Social Goodness Benefits.
Ask for: Kawleen Sabharwal
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.