8 months ago
18 Nov 00:00
Job Id: 5134
Are you looking to make a career change to a professional and fast-growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Organize all aspects of logistics (both domestic and export) according to requirements.
- Reach out to customers and/or carriers to set appointments.
- Handle all logistic requests and resolve any issues for both internal and external customers
- Prepare and distribute various reports and paperwork as required such as but not limited to pick list, bills of lading, packing slips, and commercial invoice
- Complete required transactions in KTP’s Macola (ERP) system for the shipping process
- Associates Degree in relatable field preferred
- 2+ years of experience in shipping or similar field
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft office (Word, Excel), Google Suite, and experience with MRP software and inventory software.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
Ask for Brittany Samba
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.
What is the highest level of experience you’ve completed?
Do you have any certifications in relation to this position?
Are you familiar with MRP software and inventory software?
How many years of relatable experience do you have in the shipping field?
Are you able to demonstrate strong computer skills?
Do you have strong problem solving skills and pay good attention to detail?
What are your salary requirements?