3 days ago
Job Id: 10449
Are you looking to make a career change to a professional and stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical, dental and vision insurance as well as PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Delegate work to order pickers
- Process and creates bills and other shipping documents as needed via SAP system.
- Contact transport suppliers and arrange pickups
- Communicate with customer relations regarding the delivery status
- Maintain accurate shipping documents
- Maintain various shipping activity including customer delivery activity log, safety meeting log, shipping activity log, and transport carrier contact list
- Maintain inventory activity
- Resolve of problems
- Coordinate of re-labeling of reallocated inventory
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Two years in shipping environment
- Transportation background and SAP experience preferred
- Positive attitude
- Team player
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Follow written and verbal directions
- Be detail oriented
- Strong mathematical skills
- Work in a high volume, fast paced environment
- Excellent phone manners and not afraid to pick up phone to contact appropriate person.
- Must be extremely dependable, as evidenced by past attendance records.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Contract to Hire
Ask for: Ashley
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.