12 days ago
Job Id: 12894
Are you looking to make a career change to a professional and stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical, dental and vision insurance as well as PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Coordinating all aspects of logistics movement (domestic and export) according to requirements.
- Contacting customers or carriers to schedule appointments.
- Handling logistic inquiries and resolving issues for internal and external customers.
- Ensuring service is provided to customers through resolution of problems and on-time delivery of product.
- Preparing and distributing paperwork as required (pick list, bills of lading, packing slips, commercial invoice, etc.)
- Auditing accuracy of the shipment process and transactions.
- Performing required transactions in ERP system for the shipping process
- Entering transactions into customer’s ERP systems as required.
- Requires some post-high school education.
- Prior experience (6 months to 1 year) in shipping or related area.
- Requires strong organizational and time-management skills
- Must have good attention to detail and ability to coordinate and prioritize multiple projects.
- Must have good problem-solving skills.
- Requires strong computer skills including Microsoft office (Word, Excel), Google Suite, and experience with MRP software and inventory software.
- Understanding of MRP concepts and ERP system functionality.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Ashley
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.