Summerville, North Carolina
17 days ago
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
Location: Summerville, SC
- Responsible to oversee the daily operations of the warehouse functions and its associates on our evening shift.
· Responsible to ensure all associates have a safe work area.
· Responsibilities to ensure “On Time Shipments” on all orders. Inform leadership team of any of any issues.
· Responsible to communicate with Order Process Clerks to ensure customer orders are waved timely for “on-time” processing.
· Responsible for assuring shipping schedules are met by organizing and coordinating trailer loads
· Responsible to monitor the WM system to ensure all work and tasks have been properly completed.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
· 3+ years of logistics supervision experience preferred.
· Experience with Manhattan WMS strongly preferred.
· Proficient in all MS Office applications (Excel, Word, Outlook) and internet.
· Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, diverse environment while managing multiple task
- 401k plans with 100% company match
- Life insurance, short-term, and long-term disability
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans
- Bonus Potential – if you go above and beyond, you should be rewarded
Ask for: Aarti Manchanda
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.