12 days ago
Inspector role in Shipping and Receiving Solutions within the Automotive Industry
Job Id: 7894
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapid growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, stock options, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
The Shipping/Receiving Inspector will have strong leadership skills handling all of the inspection functions.
- Will maintain the work area and equipment and performs basic housekeeping tasks such as sweeping or shoveling
- Must comply with all safety procedures and regulations
- Performing additional tasks as required to accomplish organizational goals
- Process improvement efforts in the Warehouse Areas and processes
- Include timely inventory transactions along with preserving documents that follows guidelines
- Will be involved in preparing manufacturing products for shipment
- High School Diploma
- 2 years of of shipping/receiving inspection experience within the Automotive Industry
- Highly skilled in Microsoft Applications
- Hands on experience working in a manufacturing environment is a MUST
- Strong leadership, organization, and communication skills
Ask for Jeremy
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.