15 days ago
Direct Hire Position
Job Id: 8465
Are you looking to make a career change to a cutting-edge company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Inspect materials coming into and out of facility.
- Perform inspections using gages.
- Operate machinery to perform auxiliary operations.
- Use computer functions to track inventory.
- Report questionable or nonconforming products to Supervisor.
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment, perform basic housekeeping tasks such as sweeping or shoveling.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures.
- Communicate effectively with co-workers and management.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must have at least 1 year of experience in production or manufacturing.
- Must be able to stand for entirety of shift.
- Must have excellent time management skills and communication skills.
- Must be comfortable working 10-hour shift.
- Must be able to use MS applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Must be able to complete daily reports in a timely manner.
- Direct Hire
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan
Ask for: Scott C.
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.