10 days ago
Job Id: 12243
Are you looking to make a career change to a cutting edge company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Manage day-to-day shipping and receiving activities.
- Manage the transportation coordinator on inbound and outbound freight shipments.
- Receive parts and supplies to distribute materials to each department as needed.
- Possibility of overtime if need to meet scheduled shipping dates.
- Build heavy industrial equipment crates as needed.
- Must have experience overseeing a shipping and receiving department.
- Must have forklift operation experience.
- Knowledge of shipping and logistics documentation.
- Proficient with UPS software or any electronic shipping software.
- Experience with shipping Heavy Industrial machinery.
- Ability to lift 35 pounds and stand for long periods of time.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid time off.
Ask for: Julie
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.