about 1 month ago
Job Id: 8719
Are you looking to make a career change to a professional and stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical, dental and vision insurance as well as PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you!
- Training, directing, and supervising all shipping and receiving activities
- Ensuring that all management procedures are being followed for proper inventory control
- Coordinating inventory movements with various departments
- Scheduling shipping personnel to meet needs
- Coaching, counseling, disciplining as well as keeping areas clean, good attendance, expediting, taking physical inventory, cost containment, safety, and special projects
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Two years supervisory experience preferred in warehousing and inventory control
- Operating a forklift
- Able to lift overhead, when necessary, boxes weighing from 10-40 lbs.
- Twist/turn/bend/reach often while driving the forklift or picking orders
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Contract position
Ask for: Ashley
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.