26 days ago
Job Id: 9224
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable and innovative company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package, including Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance and Paid Time Off. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Engage and supervise employees by engaging, verifying, and keeping records of incoming and outgoing shipments.
- Monitor incoming and outgoing shipping activities to ensure that all shipments are within company standards.
- Look over employees, by counting, weighing, and identify items in the department.
- Determine shipping priorities by looking over shipping notices, invoices, orders, and bills of lading.
- Review and understand the shipping procedures, routes, and rates.
- Establish requirements, layouts, and positions of shipment in trucks and boxcars.
- Understand the legal load limits and routes of trucks to govern schedules and weight limits in different states.
- Secure boxcars and trucks doors.
- Review and inspect materials used for defects and inform maintenance members about necessary repairs.
- Delegate the flow of shipments from the shipping and receiving platforms to storage and worksites.
- Assemble records of unfilled orders.
- Post weight and shipping charges and prepare bills of lading.
- Train, schedule, guide and supervise all those within the shipping department.
- High School Diploma / GED Required
- Must have 3 years of experience within Shipping and Recieving.
- Must have Supervisor experience.
- Must be able to stand for an extended period at a time.
- Must be able to work independently
- Must be able to multi-task.
- Must be detail-oriented and have strong organizational skills.
- Must be able to communicate with a team, clients, and customers.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
Ask for: Tatiana McNeil
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey-based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.