29 days ago
Shop Foreman/Lead Diesel Technician
Job Id: 10853
Are you looking to make a career change to work for a solution based company? This opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, 401(k), disability, health and life insurance, Referral program and tuition reimbursement. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Oversee subordinates, inspect vehicles and work to determine extent of damage or malfunctions using checklist to ensure standards are met.
- Order mechanical parts, using diagnostic equipment, provide support and advice with repairs, conduct road tests, and maintain repair equipment.
- Review work orders and discuss work with service manager
- Plan work procedures, using charts, technical manuals, and experience
- Communicate with the driver to obtain descriptions of vehicle problems.
- Comply with all safety, DOT, and OSHA guidelines
- Follow company rules and regulations
- Maintain clean work area and shop
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 3 years Diesel Mechanic experience (Preferred)
- 3-5 years Supervisor experience (Preferred)
- Must have hand tools/ Basic computer skills
- CDL license required. Good driving record.
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Uniforms/safety shoe program
- Safety Awards
- Employee Referral Bonuses
- Company sponsored skills training with pay increases!
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Excellent Pay
- Paid birthday and holidays from date of hire
- Vacation pay after 1 year of service
- Education Reimbursement Program
- Quality Safety Awards
Ask for: Jayme Faulkner
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.