30 days ago
Signal Processing Engineer (RF/ACOUSTICS)
Job Id: 10836
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable, professional company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, and paid time off. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Experience in executing and leading advanced signal processing research efforts.
- Must be able to design and develop sensor systems technologies that comprise of array design, sensor signal processing, beamforming, acoustic communications, and automated detection / classification processing
- Knowledge to lead a Technical path of sensor systems technology growth, performance estimate and valuation, and application plans
- Competitive technical contract or business proposal preparation
- Investigation and exploration of sonar sensor data for active and passive systems
- Support with planning and execution of current projects
- Must have a MS or PhD degree in Signal Processing, Underwater Acoustics, RF or related field
- 7+ years of research or applications development knowledge in sonar sensor or RF systems technologies desired.
- Knowledge in underwater acoustic or RF sensor/system performance analysis
- Must know Matlab software development
- Excellent with communications skills
- Experience in advanced signal processing technologies for sonar systems Prototype signal processing software development (e.g., Matlab, Python).
- Must be a Team player.
- Must be able to obtain US DoD Secret clearance
- Experience with underwater acoustic communications preferred.
- Understanding of underwater acoustic propagation modeling and tools such as Bellhop, NSPE, CASS/GRAB, WaveQ3D, etc.
- Adaptive beamforming or environmentally adaptive signal processing
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Minal Amnaji
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.