10 days ago
Site Operations Manager
Full Time with Benefits
Job Id: 8543
Are you looking for an opportunity to advance your career in the contracting Industry? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including, medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid vacation, paid holidays, and paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
We are looking for a Site Operations Manager for our client in the Contracting Industry. In this position the ideal candidate will effectively work in a manufacturing setting, completing all job duties of a Site Operations Manager.
- Must be able to oversee aging reports, KPIs and backlogs.
- Must be able to dispatch and result effectively and in a timely manner.
- Must be able to recruit.
- Must be able to focus on continuous improvement.
- Must be able to effectively assign duties and tasks throughout the office.
- Must be able to schedule, audit and count pad.
- Must be able to work with THD and resolve customer complaints.
- Must have a driver’s license and reliable transportation.
- Must have a High School diploma or the equivalent.
- Must have at least 3 years relevant experience.
- Must have strong written, verbal and customer service skills.
- Must have strong computer skills.
- Must be willing and able to travel.
- Background in flooring and construction with 4+ years production environment experience preferred.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid Vacation
Ask for: Taylor
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.