about 1 month ago
Site Safety & Health Officer
Job Id: 8715
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable and professional company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, paid time off etc. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Under direction of the VP – Construction, the Site Safety & Health Officer is responsible for maintaining a safe work environment
- Ensure all state, federal, and company’s safety regulations are adhered to
- Create awareness amongst project members about safety standards and procedures
- Oversee safe movement, storage and use of articles and substances
- Create adequate provision of first aid and welfare facilities and support
- Proper and timely assessment of risks to health and safety, and mitigating those risks
- Standardize emergency procedures, first-aid facilities, safety signs, PPE etc.
- Surveillance and reporting on health and safety practices and systems
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- OSHA 30-hour construction safety training preferred
- At least 5 Year of leadership experience in Health and Safety in Construction Industry
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Debalina
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.