29 days ago
Job Id: 7713
Are you looking to make a career change to a professional and fast-growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Supervise all production activities in accordance with plant policies, programs, and standards concerning safety, quality, productivity and cost.
- Provide continual leadership and guidance to team members for the purpose of increasing their effectiveness and establishing good working relationships.
- Actively promote plant safety and environmental programs and procedures that are in compliance with plant and regulatory requirements.
- Actively promote adherence to plant Quality, Sanitation, GMP and HACCP standards to achieve a finished product within quality control specifications.
- Manage staffing levels to current labor standards requirements.
- Assign responsibilities to team members, as required to meet planned production schedules.
- Coordinate the proper training of team members within the assigned department.
- Apply disciplinary actions in accordance with plant policies and procedures.
- Investigate production delays and takes corrective action as necessary.
- Keep management informed of the status of production and promptly notify management of issues impacting production.
- Coordinate the storage and rework of quality control hold products with appropriate plant personnel.
- Promote an environment conducive to teams, teamwork, and line-driven accountability.
- Complete special projects, duties and assignments, as appropriate.
- Perform other duties as instructed by Superintendent and Slaughter Manager.
- High School Diploma
- Strong leadership skills
- Minimum of 3 years of manufacturing supervisory experience.
- Professional experience within meat/beef industry
- Strong knowledge of (GMP’s, HACCP, SQF system
- Experience with continuous improvement methodologies, preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Power Point and Excel.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to effectively communicate throughout all levels of the organization.
- Solid problem solving, project management, multi-tasking and prioritization skills.
- Detail oriented, organized, reliable and resourceful.
- Strong safety and performance record
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid Time Off
Ask for: Pooja Nirkhe
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.