25 days ago
07 Sep 00:00
Full Time with Benefits
Job Id: 7433
MUST have Meat/Beef experience!!!
MUST be comfortable working in Rotating 12 hours shifts
Have you just lost your job due to the Covid19? Are you looking for employment immediately? Our client in the Food Production is hiring a Slaughterhouse Operator at their facility!
We are hiring a Slaughterhouse Operator for our client in Food Production. This role will be responsible to operate machinery and equipment, as well as identify areas of improvement to increase efficiency.
RESPONSIBILITIES & REQUIREMENTS:
- High School Diploma or higher education
- 2-3 years of experience in a commercial beef slaughter facility or certification
- Good knife skills and safe handling
- Timeliness and punctuality of attendance is mandatory
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong Knowledge of continuous improvements of food safety systems
- Experience in a food safety practices (GMP’s, HACCP, SQF system) required
- Maintain a clean and safe work area
- Dental, Health, and Vision insurance
- Sick and Vacation days
Ask for: Saba Abbas
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.