25 days ago
07 Sep 00:00
Full Time with Benefits
Job Id: 7434
MUST have Meat/Beef experience!!!
MUST be comfortable working in Rotating 12 hours shifts
Have you just lost your job due to the Covid19? Are you looking for employment immediately? Our client in the Food Production is hiring a Production Supervisor at their facility!
Our client in the manufacturing industry is looking for a Production Supervisor. This role will be responsible for completing daily tasks such as scheduling, reporting, and conducting regular visual line checks to insure the production is on time.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 3-5 years of experience in a production/manufacturing or related field
- Meat/Beef background Required
- Must be comfortable working in Rotating 12 hours shifts
- Experience in leading team members to achieve production targets in a safe and efficient manner
- Experience in continuous improvement for safety, quality, cost, and customer service goals
- Experience in analyzing work order to estimate employee hours, as well as creating equipment operating schedules
- Dental, health, and vision insurance
- Sick and Vacation days
Ask for: Saba Abbas
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.