4 months ago
17 Nov 00:00
Perth Amboy, NJ
Full Time with Benefits
Job Id: 5176
Do you want to work with a manufacturer of the industry’s most diverse offerings of cold-formed steel framing components and accessories for use in the construction of commercial, institutional and residential structures? They offer competitive pay, excellent work- life balance and long-term growth opportunities.
We are looking for a Slitter Operator for our client in Building Materials manufacturing. This role will be the part of a fast pace and growing company.
- Align and place tools, cutters, guides, and stops correctly in machine
- Monitor equipment during operation to ensure quality production
- Communicate with team members and support teams.
- Perform periodic checks on machines and solve problems as detected
- Reads and interprets each order to customers specifications
- Adjust machine settings to complete tasks accurately and efficiently
- Keeps a daily activity log of production notes
- High School Diploma or higher education
- 3 years’ experience as a slitter operator.
- Knowledge of Operate 52” and 72” slitters
- Knowledge of production procedures
- Proficiency with hand tools.
- Motivated, coachable, and able to follow instructions.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English.
- High attention to detail.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid PTO
- Paid Vacation
Ask for Saba
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.
Do you have a high school diploma?
Do you have experience in building material manufacturing?
Do you have experience in Operate 52” and 72” slitters?
Have you ever been convicted of a felony or misdemeanor?
Are you authorized to work lawfully in the United States?
What qualifications do you have that will make you successful in this position?
Why are you looking for a new position?