3 months ago
21 Jan 00:00
Social Media Senior Account Executive
Daly City, CA
Job Id: 5303
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing and stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, and vision insurance. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Oversee content and review for quality checks and properly tagged
- Develop content that correlates with our brand guidelines for a Fortune 10 brand
- Provide reports reflecting clients and performance
- Ensure that brand goals are enhancing by developing strategies
- Create links for social media posts
- Use Sprinklr to post schedules
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- 3+ years of client-facing and or digital marketing role via social media experience
- Exceptional communication skills
- Platform and algorithms and social media landscapes experience and understanding
- Sprinklr, Julius or other similar social medias experience
- Publishing and tagging tools experience
- Medical Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401K with 50% company match and up to 4% salary
- Annual 3-day company cruise
- Generous Vacation Package
- Cell phone data plan reimbursement
- Direct Hire
Ask for Rachel Teehan
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.
What is the highest degree you hold?
How many years of relevant digital marketing/client facing experience do you have?
Are you knowledgeable with Sprinklr, Julius, and but not limited to Smartsheets?
Do you have experience with publishing and tagging tools?
Why are you seeking a new opportunity?
What salary are you seeking?