about 2 months ago
Social Media Specialist
Job Id: 10017
Are you looking to make a career change for a stable and rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible for leading Social Media programs on FB/Twitter/Instagram in support of key marketing initiatives.
- Responsible for sourcing content, content review & coordination with product managers, approval, and publishing content.
- Accountable for providing monthly analytics and program performance reporting.
- Responds to requests for information from the media.
- Establishes and maintains cooperative relationships with consumer, community, employee, and public interest groups.
- Plans or directs the development of programs to maintain favorable public and stakeholder views of the organization’s agenda and accomplishments.
- Analyzes the organization’s objectives, promotional policies, and needs to build public relations strategies that influence public opinion and promote products, ideas, and services.
- Maintains the organization’s image and identity.
- Updates and maintains organization’s digital content.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of relevant experience providing marketing support using social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, and LinkedIn.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing Communications, Digital Communications, Social Media Marketing, Mass Comm, English or related field.
- 6+ months prior work experience and/or knowledge of agriculture, residential turf & golf industry products and customers.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of consumer marketing.
- Excel and MS Office proficiency.
- Strong communication skills with attention to detail.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Andy Bates
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.