19 days ago
31 Mar 00:00
Software Embedded Engineer
Thousand Oaks, CA
Job Id: 6667
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K Plan and PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Manipulate hardware and implement and construct test strategies.
- Test embedded software that controls the machine.
- Conduct and create new test plans.
- Develop automated test scripts.
- Keep record of all defects on product and make design changes.
- Document all resolutions to issues found.
- Participate in the design and development for test automation and support.
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering and related work experience/training.
- 3 plus years of experience in SQA in a form of software or engineering is needed.
- No Sponsorships.
- Experience with testing software/firmware.
- Experience with writing automated test scripts.
- Understanding Electro-mechanical systems.
- Plus if you have understanding of reading schematics in order to figure out how to test something.
- Experience using oscilloscopes, function generators and multimeters.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vison Insurance
- Paid PTO
Ask for: Scott C.
Ajulia Executive Search is a search firm specializing in Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal and Pharmaceutical positions. This is a confidential search for one of our preferred clients. It is a direct hire position that includes competitive compensation and full comprehensive benefit package.