about 2 months ago
31 May 00:00
Job Id: 6388
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible to research, design, and develop computer software systems and solution in conjunction with product development.
- Responsible for the analysis, electrical design, installation support, electrical installation debugging and support of other complimentary engineering staff associated with the electrical hardware engineering.
- Responsible to analyze software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints.
- Responsible to develop software system testing procedures, programming, and documentation.
- Predict and measure outcome and consequences of software system design using integration testing, training, and troubleshooting during installation.
- Occasional travel either locally, nationally, and/or internationally.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.
- 5+ years software engineering experience.
- High degree of proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook & Internet applications.
- Programming skills in XML, Lua, memory management, SRP, and algorithms required.
- Understanding of I/O, PLCs, electrical wiring, and industrial protocols a plus.
- Experience with servers and software: PCs, TCP/IP networking, Wireshark, and PuTTY preferred.
- Ability to develop and maintain collaborative relationships with peers, colleagues, and clients.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
Ask for: Aarti Manchanda
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.