28 days ago
09 Jun 00:00
Job Id: 6571
Are you looking to make a career change to a professional and fast-growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible for implementing assigned projects to provide software engineering solutions including: software design, documentation, verification and validation, used in evaluating, testing and processing high fidelity data acquisition systems.
- Perform C++ and Qt software design, development, and test for Linux including high speed data message processing and user Interfaces
- Conduct technical review, design analysis, development, and selection of hardware and mission critical computer software.
- Make changes to existing hardware and software for systems or test facilities.
- Carry out computer hardware and software development or implementation analyses
- Conduct software configuration management to ensure that the code reflects the latest version and revision level.
- Instrument check and balance procedures to monitor, review and evaluate design activities
- Monitor quality trends; conduct thorough design analyses including interface design, models, equipment prototypes, and R&D test tools
- Confirm that assigned project tasks are completed, meet established technical and schedule requirements, and comply with company’s quality system procedures.
- Classify and report quality problems in the assigned areas and recommend corrective action
- Formulate design review material in support of SRS, PDR, CDR, FDR, and technical audits for assigned designs.
- Stimulate cordial relationships with customers, suppliers, co-workers, industry and professional associations, government agencies, and the local community.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer/Communications, Electrical, or Electronics Engineering
- At least 2- 5 years of related experience
- Strong technical knowledge in design of real time computer hardware and software systems
- Proficient in development of embedded software systems.
- Authorized to work in the US with Active US Secret security clearance
- Valid Driver’s license
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid Time Off
Ask for: Pooja Nirkhe
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.