11 days ago
Job Id: 7976
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible to develop performance specifications based upon marketing and regulatory requirements for the industry.
- Responsible to be a part of full engineering design process from development through validation of digital circuits, analog circuits, and software interfaces.
- Responsible to drive automation and software development to improve processes and products.
- Responsible to evaluate control technologies for successful integration into luminaires and life safety equipment.
- Responsible to create user friendly interfaces.
- Responsible to design hardware to support new software.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.
- At-least 2 years of experience in engineering, preferably in lighting or product design.
- Knowledge of ARM/cortex MCUs, PCB Layout
- Experience in Linux, MongoDB, TLS certification and security
- Mid-level full stack .net developer with 2+ years of experience concentrating on front end skills.
- 3 years of Python experience preferred.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
Ask for: Aarti Manchanda
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.