3 months ago
19 Jan 00:00
Software Engineering Vice President
Job Id: 5294
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible to lead the software Engineering team and focus on Agile software development methodology.
- Responsible to work with the product team to plan, design and deliver software products.
- Responsible to drive technology innovation in algorithm development, AI and machine learning and performance optimization.
- Responsible to manage Software scrum / backlog.
- Responsible to ensure software development best practices are applied, including coding standards, testing and documentation.
- Bachelor’s Degree. Master’s or PhD preferred.
- At-least 7 years hand-on software development experience in C, C++.
- Experience with a lean startup product development workflow.
- Strong background in machine learning and algorithm development.
- Experience in building and leading high-performance teams developing, releasing and maintaining production software.
- Strong familiarity with hardware / embedded software development.
- Experience working in an agile development environment.
- Health Insurance
Ask for Aarti Manchanda
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.
Do you have a Bachelor’s Degree?
Do you have at-least 7 years hand-on software development experience in C, C++?
Do you have experience with a lean startup product development workflow?
Do you have strong background in machine learning and algorithm development?
Are you authorize to work in US without any visa sponsorship?
Are you willing to relocate?
What is your salary expectation?