about 1 month ago
24 May 00:00
SQF Practitioner & Food Safety Coordinator
Job Id: 6405
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K Plan, PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Train employees for food safety and quality requirements.
- Keep up to date documentation such as SOP’s. manuals, policies and procedures.
- Update any changes to procedures by documenting them accurately.
- Work together as a team and work individually on separate tasks.
- Verify critical point procedures and parameters for completion as per established food safety program.
- Conduct and manage audits on a monthly basis. Review them and implement any changes as necessary.
- Work closely with operations on any food safety or quality assurance issues.
- Oversee proper maintenance and sanitation to comply with food safety requirements.
- Manage and investigate any complaints and resolve them.
- Follow all company policies and procedures.
- Maintain a safe working environment.
- Associates Degree in Science of Food Science, Food Technology, Environmental Science or Nutrition/ Dietetics or better.
- 2-4 years of experience in oversight and monitoring food safety practices.
- Certified in HACCP knowledge of GFSI & SQF.
- Certification in SQF preferred.
- Must have participated in SQF certification audit.
- Must be detail-oriented and have sense of urgency with little to no supervision.
- Working knowledge of policies and procedures and can coordinate a HACCP program to improve work environment.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Applications and have strong computer skills.
- Ability to motivate, train and mentor employees within all levels of the organization.
- Must be able to meet deadlines on multiple projects at once.
- Must be a team player and effectively work together or by themselves.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid PTO
Ask for: Scott C.
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.