14 days ago
Sr. Chemist-Process Development
Job Id: 4174
Are you looking to make a career change to a cutting edge and rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, bonus program, flexible dependent care and Savings account, and 401K. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Run chemical synthesis research on the design of projects that use Resodyn’s mixing technologies
- Conduct chemical synthesis of compounds, mostly organic
- Purify compounds utilizing fractional distillation and crystallization methods.
- Analysis of compounds utilizing chromatography (GC and HPLC) and interpretation of Spectra (FTIR, UV -Visible, AA) tools
- Collaborate with Resodyn’s internal Engineering, Operations, and Sales teams to achieve customers’ needs
- Support development of new products
- Produce new product development work by taking advantage of opportunities via SBIR funded projects
- Master’s Degree in Chemistry
- 7+ Years of experience as a chemist in a process development environment
- Industrial experience
- Knowledge of chemical product synthesis methods and techniques
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid PTO
Ask for: Rachel
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.